Instagram has been one of the most popular social platforms among marketers in recent times due to its remarkable aesthetics and promotional capabilities.
With these capabilities, there has been an emerging trend to integrate an Instagram feed with an online storefront, i.e. a website, to make the most of this platform.
But what is an Instagram feed?
An Instagram feed can be understood as the discovery and curation of all relevant and valuable visual user-generated content (UGC) from Instagram relating to a particular profile, keyword, hashtag, etc. into a single feed easily and quickly for the purpose to embed it on a website.
It brings all the valuable UGC from different demographics into a single place for effortless and effective marketing.
We have listed six amazing tools to embed an Instagram feed on your website below. Enjoy!
6 Tools to embed an Instagram Feed on your website
Taggbox is one of the best user-generated content (UGC) platforms that helps marketers build trust, increase engagement, and grow conversions on Instagram by displaying their feed effectively across all marketing touchpoints.
With Taggbox, you can easily create an amazing Instagram wall empowered by your earned user-generated content within minutes.
The best part about this tool is that it provides a UGC rights management feature that lets you get the rights to the users’ content and expand your digital asset pool by owning trustworthy and authentic users’ content.
- Easy and quick UGC curation using hashtags, profiles, or usernames, and more.
- Customize feed with beautiful themes, layouts, designs, fonts, colors, etc.
- Powerful moderation panel with automation and profanity filter to maintain the utmost content quality.
- Add custom posts, promotional full-screen announcements, highlight content, auto content play, and more.
- Insightful analytics for performance measurement with custom CSS and API access.
- Real-time content updates to maintain a fresh, unique, and updated feed.
- Highly responsive feed design and layout with in-built optimizations.
- Simple feed creation and embedding with no technical expertise requirements.
- Compatible with HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, and more.
- 2 Weeks free trial for every user with a vast range of plans designed by industry experts.
- Hassle-free management with robust customer support.
2. Instagram Embedding
As we discussed at the start, Instagram has evolved into a platform with tremendous functionality. Similarly, Instagram has a feature that lets you embed Instagram content on your website.
Why have we used the word content and not feed, though?
That is, first of all, you can only embed a single post at a time from Instagram to your website, and for that, you have to access Instagram using a laptop or a desktop as it isn’t possible with mobile phones.
Now, although it isn’t that multifunctional or effective as compared to other tools in the list, there are some advantages to it as well.
- Easy and simple embedding procedure directly from the post of your choice.
- An excellent solution to highlight posts such as testimonials, mentions, or shout outs by popular personalities.
- Fast and responsiveness along with no concerns of security as Instagram itself is the source.
- Access to a wide range of content.
- A solution that does not require any technical expertise and is free to access for every user.
As it is minimalist, there aren’t many features available at your disposal besides the basic embedding of a post.
If you want just one or two posts, then it is a perfect choice; otherwise, it is recommended to use the other available tools.
Their website states that it is a tool to increase your followers or for any other social platform. The tool focuses specifically on collecting content from Instagram into a widget feed and display it on your website to gain exposure and awareness.
- Content aggregation from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Different widget layouts and designs created for diverse uses.
- Automatic content updates directly fetched from Instagram.
- Compatible with Shopify, HTML, Zoomla, WordPress, and more.
- An announcement post, and carousel posts that display functionality to your feed.
- Access to analytics, custom CSS, pop-up view, and active customer support for the feed.
Besides these features, you can unlock some of the other features if you buy the plans with higher pricing.
Although the features are great but the downside to this is that content updates will take at least 5 minutes to show. It is a huge drawback as compared to the other tools in the list.
Flockler is a social media aggregator that helps in the aggregation of content from social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. into a social media feed and displays it on a website.
The social media feed can also be displayed in events, social walls, digital signages, and digital displays. With the tool, you can create an Instagram content feed and add it to your website to increase the visitors’ time spent on the website and probably conversions as a result of that.
- Feed customizations with layouts, designs, styling, and themes.
- Content moderation facility to filter the relevant content for your Instagram feed.
- Plugins for Magento, WordPress, and Shopify.
- API access to the feed to customize it further for your convenience.
- Availability of data analytics for the feed.
- Various plans with varied pricing options and customer support facilities.
5. Smash Balloon
Smash Balloon is a popular plugin for WordPress for social feeds that provides the functionality of creating and embedding an Instagram feed along with similar options for Facebook and Twitter.
This tool focuses on giving customers the full freedom to create social media feeds according to their liking and requirements with extensive customizability that is tailored to fit any website.
The curation of user-generated content hasn’t been mentioned on the website, but beyond that, the tool has some great features to offer for users.
- Create multiple feeds for Instagram without any particular restrictions.
- Curate content using Instagram hashtags or even aggregate Instagram stories to the feed.
- Customize with multiple layouts, post highlights, pop-up view, display text, and more.
- Easy and simple setup without any extensive technical or design knowledge.
- Feed optimization with quick responsiveness for mobile devices.
- Options for content moderation and posts filtering using keywords or hashtags.
- Regular content updates with quick support from expert developers.
- Three different plans for personal, business and developer use with varied pricing.
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that focuses on the aggregation of visual user-generated content from social media platforms, including Instagram, into a single feed and displays it on a website as shoppable content.
They outright mention themselves as an enterprise technology and integrated solutions platform that is dedicated to eCommerce businesses. Their offered solutions revolve around customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty programs, and referrals.
- Collect and curate visual content from Instagram into a single feed.
- Create custom albums, product galleries, and personalized galleries on your website.
- Content management possibilities along with multiple domain support.
- Dedicated success manager to provide expert advice and key industry insights.
- Advanced platform management with options of a blacklist, multi-user login, and profanity filter.
- Add widget on your website to gather feedback from the community.
Benefits of embedding an Instagram Feed
1. Exposure and Awareness
Having an Instagram feed on your website helps you cross-channelize traffic among the website and your Instagram profile that helps in increasing brand exposure, reach, and awareness among consumers.
It is an excellent way of increasing your communication and promotional touchpoints with users.
Intensified exposure, reach, and awareness is an initial step towards the growth of a website and overall brand.
2. Trust and Authenticity
In this digital age, trust and authenticity are two crucial factors that shape the brand image and its long-term success.
Therefore, highlighting the trustworthy and authentic user-generated content through your Instagram feed on your website can help in building valuable social proof for the brand.
It increases brand loyalty and advocacy among consumers. Also, user-generated content is a strong influencer of consumers’ online behavior and decisions that you can leverage for your benefit.
3. Engagement and Interactions
The key aim of any website is to get maximum user engagement as it directly helps with conversions. With such vibrant and diverse content from Instagram, users become tentative to engage and interact with the feed.
Also, Instagram is a visual-heavy platform that has captivating visual content where the visuals are known to be way more engaging, attractive, and interesting to users.
It results in the increment of average dwell time on the website, along with enhanced interactions with the website. It helps the search engine ranking of the website, reduced bounce rate, easy discoverability, and positive word of mouth marketing for the brand.
4. Conversions and Growth
The ultimate goal for most websites is to convert visitors into conversions to amplify brand growth.
Conversions aren’t just sales, but it can be getting forms filled, gathering user information, or any desired action taken by users.
An Instagram feed can help you achieve these desired actions from users by making the online purchase journey shorter, more straightforward, informative, interesting, and engaging, especially for eCommerce businesses.
Increasing conversions lead to an amplified customer base, revenue generation, and overall brand growth.
Instagram has over a billion active users, with half of these users being active daily and 1/5th of the overall users visiting a business profile daily.
With these immense numbers, the opportunities are evident for marketers to gain exposure, trust, awareness, engagement, and conversions. But it is not possible to bring such a massive audience to your website.
Therefore, embedding an Instagram feed on your website is the perfect solution to integrate the power of social media into your business and leverage these opportunities.
So, choose the best platform and uncover these benefits and many more for your website and brand.