Every marketer needs the right tools in order to succeed in running marketing campaigns.
Unicorn tools are unique and magnificent time-savers that free you up to focus and prioritize.
Here’s a list of every marketing tool you need updated for 2018.
Every Marketing Tool You Need to Know About in 2018
This mega list of marketing tools is categorized.
Check out tools for automation, email, ads, SEO, SMM, research, analysis and a ton more.
Most of these tools are either free or affordable.
Each tool alone has the power to energize your marketing successes. Together, these tools could add up to your winning formula for making marketing unicorns.
2018 Marketing Tools
1. Site Audience Comparison
2. Digital Analytics Tools
3. SEO Keyword Analysis
4. SEO Rank Checking
5. SEO Site Crawling
6. SEO Backlink Analysis
7. AdWords Paid Search Analysis
8. Influencer Outreach and Management
9. Data Management Platforms and Audience Targeting
10. Page Engagement Tools
11. Content Management Systems
12. Blogging Tools
13. Content Curation and Authoring Tools
14. Landing Page Creation and Testing Tools
15. Digital Asset Management
16. On-site Push Notifications
17. Personalization for Ecommerce
18. Ecommerce Cart Recovery
19. A/B and Multivariate Testing Tools
20. Ecommerce Management
21. Product and Customer Review Tools
22. Call Tracking
23. Social Media Publishing Focus
24. Social Media Listening Focus
- Talkwalker Alerts
- Social Crawlytics
25. Social Media Campaign Tools
26. Online Customer Service Tools
- Help Scout
- Get Satisfaction
27. Marketing Cloud, CRM and Campaign Management Tools
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
28. Email Service Providers and Marketing Automation Services
29. Facebook Messenger and Chatbot Tools
30. Email Marketing Optimization Tools
Take your marketing strategies to the next level using the tools above.
Over to you; what marketing tools do you swear by?
What other tools that are not in this list have you found most helpful? Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments!