In this developing digital world, having the best task management software is a crucial benefit. Paradoxically, according to the findings of the 2018 Agency Growth Report, more than 40 % of creative and marketing agencies still manage their tasks on Excel spreadsheets and are disappointed with the outcomes they get using a task management tool.
It’s unfortunate, however the only factor these companies don’t feel pleased with the present application of their project management tools is that they chose the wrong tool or stopped working to understand how it works. This brings us to a crucial concern– Which project management tool would work best for your agency? Well, the response to this concern is right here.
In this post, we’ve assembled a list of tools for agencies to assist their creative and marketing teams stay current on their to-dos, tasks, and jobs. Every job management software application or tool listed here has an easy-to-use interface, is packed with special functions, and provides regular updates. Simply go through the list and see what tools are likely to resolve the difficulties you face at your firm.
ProofHub, an all-in-one project management software that is created to get rid of all the challenges that are faced by a growing company or group. With users like NASA, Disney, Netflix, Taco Bell and more, ProofHub definitely sticks out as a fantastic tool for imaginative and marketing companies who are wanting to make handling work simpler.
- Ultimate control over projects and time collaboration
- Better task management with Kanban boards and Gantt charts
- Better work satisfaction
2. Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is a tool utilized by more than 20 million users for job management, resource management, and portfolio management.
- Better project scheduling & costing
- Reporting and business intelligence
- Built-in project templates to save time
Asana is a web and mobile application that integrates all the elements of job management, file storage, and cooperation to assist groups handle projects better.
- Projects with multiple users, tasks, and subtasks
- Smooth communication between teams
- Custom calendars and views for better scheduling
Basecamp is a go-to job management tool for teams that are trying to find a basic, user friendly tool for reliable interaction and job management.
- Assign to-do tasks to multiple people
- Message boards for project discussions
- A chat function for better team collaboration
Trello is a creative tool that enables groups to envision tasks and daily tasks on a cardboard-like control panel.
- Better task management
- Creating multiple task lists
- Organizing and filter task lists by date or priority
Workzone is a tool developed to help experienced ad executives and creative groups to bring more presence into their work process.
- Personalized to-do lists
- Set permissions to access projects, tasks, and files for certain users
- Monitor project statuses with Gantt charts
Redmine is a free and open source, web-based job management tool that is developed to help teams smoothly run numerous projects and associated subprojects.
- Gantt chart and calendar for better project planning
- Centralized files and documents
- Better project estimation management
Float is a versatile tool that permits creative and marketing companies to track everybody’s schedule
. Top features:
- Better project planning on a visual interface
- Setting individual availabilities
- Efficient project reporting
Whether it’s jobs, consumers, or budgeting, Workbook is the kind of tool that lays out whatever connected with your imaginative or marketing firm
. Top features:
- Client portal for collaborating with clients
- CRM with activities, follow-up lists, and pipeline forecasting
- Comprehensive accounting features and reporting
Harvest is referred to as among the very best time tracking tools with timesheet and invoicing functions. It’s the type of tool you need to keep your service ticking.
- A simple and intuitive user interface
- Clear insights for projects with powerful reporting
- Create and send accurate invoices online
FunctionFox is understood for its basic interface and power-packed job management features. This tool uses everything you require to create an effective marketing project.
- Comparing estimated budgets for projects with actual figures
- Calendar view for better scheduling
- Interactive real-time project reports
12. Hub Planner
Hub Planner is a tool created to assist job supervisors successfully prepare and arrange their team’s time throughout multiple projects.
- Time tracking and timesheets
- Team dashboard with project reports
- Flexible workflow with admin approvals
Workamajig is a tool that brings all the departments in an organization (and their jobs) under one partnership platform.
- Templates for accurate estimating
- Clarity over team’s availability for resource planning
- Track time and tasks per retainers
FunctionPoint is an efficiency tool constructed for imaginative agencies. It’s an all-in-one solution that helps groups gain better presence into projects and budget plans.
- File sharing and workflow approval
- Scheduling/assigning tasks and managing individual workloads
- Project and task dashboard for better project management
15. 10,000 ft
10,000 ft is a task management and planning tool with an easy, interactive interface. The tool provides functions that make it simple for teams to strategy, execute, and course right tasks on-time and on spending plan.
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Dashboard with each project’s status based on time, fees, and expenses
- Visual reporting for how teams, clients, and projects are doing against goals
Team effort is a group job management, aid desk and chat software that is known for helping job supervisors manage remote groups like a professional and accomplish an objective in the most effective way possible.
- Customizable navigation
- Gantt chart for visualizing milestones and changing project timelines
- Private messaging to individuals or a group
17. Zoho Projects
Financing, HR, sales, marketing, and project management, Zoho Projects is the sort of tool that offers functions to match a range of various company functions. With this tool, innovative teams and agencies get a much easier method to track development and handle communication when dealing with a project.
- Ability to track the time it took to complete specific projects/milestones
- Public and private project chat rooms
- Employees log billable and non-billable hours
WorkflowMax is a full-featured task management system that supplies agencies with the capability to manage financial resources, sales, and efficiency from one central place.
- Reporting feature to track inefficiencies and profits in projects
- Ability to create customized fields to match the individual needs of the agency
- Ability to create and send accurate quotes to prospects
Brightpod is a project management software with easy-to-use board user interface, supplying teams an easy way to track tasks, concepts, and tasks.
- Custom workflows for projects
- Individual dashboards for team members
- Ability to log time per task and create recurring tasks
DoInbound is a project management tool that offers a framework for imaginative companies and focuses on enhancing the overall efficiency and efficiency of their groups.
- Manage projects by campaign, task, deadlines, and deliverables
- Share files, track time and streamline communication for a specific campaign or task
- Ability to create templates for a more predictable work product
Workfront is an adjustable project management option that allows innovative firms to organize, prioritize, and manage projects better. It likewise streamlines the feedback and approval process, thereby making it easy for groups to get their content/product approved and delivered.
- Built-in approval paths for getting work done quickly
- Working backlog for organizing creative requests
- Ability to mark teams as Agile and organize work into stories/points
Podio is a project management tool that brings all task interaction into one main place and permits teams to tailor them as per their specific requirements.
- Tons of integrations and the option to build custom integrations
- Automated workflows that are triggered by task completion
- Custom web forms for managing data to be sent directly to the tool
LiquidPlanner is a tool that practices a various method for task management. It gives groups a clear view of both best-case and worst-case situations in a project. In addition to that, it provides them with the ability to arrange projects better and get whatever finished and delivered on time.
- Time tracking integrated with rate sheets
- Note features for getting projects done faster
- Task-specific communication boards
TrafficLIVE is a job management tool that works to offer innovative firms and groups the ability to serve their customers much better and be more efficient.
- Visual dashboard representing over-runs, deadlines, deliveries, and more for each project
- Custom rate cards for new client projects
- Utilization charts for staffing needs
For innovative professionals or teams that look for extensive training and support services, Advantage is the finest task management tool offered.
- Preset templates for creating schedules
- Change schedules and tasks for multiple projects at the same time
- Burn rate charts and risk analysis summary
26. Clients & Earnings
Clients & Profits is software for creative services. It’s designed to assist creative business and teams much better handle individuals, projects, media, and loan.
- Jobs 360 project dashboard
- Web portal for job status, calendar, and reports
- Cloud-based database (The C&P MAINFRAME)
If you are searching for a job management tool that will assist you run your company better in the coming year, you will certainly find the best tool for your creative team from the above list.
In case you are currently using a job management tool/app and you believe we must include it in our list of the very best task management tools for innovative and marketing firms, inform us about it in the remarks!